Sunday, July 14, 2013

W E A R I N G / 1995 Cut Shirt

 photo loveaestheticscuttingseason0-1.jpg

 photo loveaestheticscuttingseason00-1.jpg

 photo loveaestheticscuttingseason000-1.jpg

Snip. Snap. The season of scissors is here. In summer I really have to do an effort to control myself to not cut half of my wardrobe to shreds. I've done this ever since I was little; in need of a skirt? I would cut a dress in two without thinking twice. Shorts? Same story, my favorite jeans would get slashed in half with no mercy. Strangely I've never regretted cutting anything. But my wardrobe has never been as small as it is now, so I must be more careful and not go too crazy. This is the first piece that has been attacked altered by my scissors and me. If you were around in 1995, you'll remember those shirts with separated sleeves that I'm trying to resemble here. My next plan is to give one of my fitted longsleeves the same treatment.
tee: Hema + scissors
skort:
Love Aesthetics x Blackblessed

No comments:

Post a Comment