Thursday, July 18, 2013

L I F E / Festival Packing

 photo loveaestheticspackingforfestival.jpg

Let's be honest. There was just no way that I was going to make the actual content of what I'm taking to Melt festival look good enough for a blog post. My bag is packed with chargers, wires, wipes, band-aids, disinfecting gel, bug spray, extra socks, towels and more random stuff that you need to go out camping. The actual clothes that I'm taking are only a fraction of my luggage. Though I am very proud that I managed to fit everything inside one single backpack. Getting to chose these clothes was a bit of a hassle, picking footwear was the most problematic. See, I just don't want to put any of my babies shoes through the mud, sand, trash, stomping, dancing this weekend. Instead I got a pair of vintage platform trainers for the heavy duty. What I'll be wearing will be very simple as always, no fuss, just some monochromatic basics. Havn't even figured out my outfits exactly; but because it is all black and white it surely will work out. Off to Melt!
top: I made it
backpack : Eastpak
small backpack:
Love Aesthetics x Blackblessed
trainers: vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment